dr. sc. Višnja Drinovac Vlah
Phone: 01 4612 609
Address: Department of Pharmacology
Domagojeva 2, 10000 Zagreb
Višnja Drinovac is an assistant – research associate at the Department of Pharmacology. She participates in teaching graduate courses Pharmacology and Experimental Pharmacology. Her scientific interest includes pain pathophysiology and investigation of central mechanism of antinociceptive action of botulinum neurotoxin type A.
- 2012 – today: Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry; University of Zagreb, Postgraduate doctoral study, field of science: biomedicine and health
- 2010 Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry; University of Zagreb, Graduate study of Pharmacy, academic title: Master of Pharmacy
- 2011 – today: assistant – research associate at Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry; University of Zagreb
- 2010 – 2011.: internship at the Pharmacy „Sonja Grbac - Stublić“, Zagreb, with passed professional examination at the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Croatia
- September 2014. University Hospital, Neurology Clinic, Würzburg, Germany
- December 2011. University Hospital, Psychiatry Clinic, Würzburg, Germany
- Associate on two projects funded by the University of Zagreb (2013 and 2014; Brain, pain and botulinum toxin A), project funded by the Ministry of Science, Education and Sports of the Republic of Croatia (2011-2013; Neurotransmitters and new mechanisms of action of drugs and poisons Project ID 108-1080003-0001) and international collaborative project of Deutscher Academischer Austauch Dienst (2011-2012).
Awards and honours:
- DAAD scholarship for research stay at the University Hospital, Neurology Clinic, Würzburg, Germany in duration of 1 month.
- Croatian Chamber of Pharmacists (2011-today)
- Croatian Pharmacological Society (2011-today)
The works included in the Croatian scientific bibliography (CROSBI)