Phone: 01 6394 444
Address: Department of Organic Chemistry
A. Kovačića 1, 10000 Zagreb
Marijan Marijan,mag. chem. is an assistant – research associate at the Department of Organic Chemistry. He participates as assistant in graduate courses Organic Chemistry and Spectroscopic Identification of Organic Compounds. His scientific interests include examination of correlation between structures and reactivity of organic compounds by spectroscopic and kinetic methods.
- 2012 – today: Faculty of Science; University of Zagreb, Chemical Department; University of Zagreb, Postgraduate doctoral study
- 2012 Faculty of Science; University of Zagreb, Chemical Department ,Graduate study of Chemistry, academic title: Master of Chemistry
- 2012 – today: assistant – research associate at Department of Organic Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry; University of Zagreb
- Associate on project: Stability Scale of Carbocations, their Structures and Biomimetic Rearrangement, Ministry of Science, Education and Sport of the Republic of Croatia (006-0982933-2963), 2007–2012.
- Associate on project: Structural features that determine the nucleofugality of leaving groups and the theoretical model for estimating the solvolytic reactivity, Croatian Science Foundation, 2014–2018
- Croatian Chemical Society (2013-today)
The works included in the Croatian scientific bibliography (CROSBI)