Phone: 01 6394 771
Address: Department of Food Chemistry
Domagojeva 2, 10000 Zagreb
Kristina Radić, M. Pharm., is an assistant at the Department of Food Chemistry. The area of her scientific interest is isolation of bioactive compounds and preclinical trials.
- 2016. - today Postgraduate doctoral study at Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry, University of Zagreb
- 2009. - 2015. Graduate Studies in Pharmacy at Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry, University of Zagreb (academic degree: Master of Pharmacy; mentor: prof. dr. sc. Jerka Dumić)
- 2016. - today Assistant at the Department of Food Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry; University of Zagreb
- 2015. - 2016. Pharmacovigilance associate
- 2016. - today: Associate on project founded by the Croatian science foundation: Valorization of olive waste in sustainable food innovation (NutriOliWa)
BORAVCI NA STRANIM INSTITUCIJAMA
- 2015. Department of Biochemical Sciences ˝Alessandro Rossi Fanelli˝, Sapienza University of Rome (Erasmus+ program, March - September 2015.)
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
- 2015. Member of the organizing committee of the congress ˝Biochemistry, Physiology and Pharmacology of Oxidative Stress˝, Rome, Italy, July 2-4, 2015.