izv. prof. dr. sc. Ivan Kosalec
Phone: 01 6394 492
Address: Department of Microbiology
Schrottova 39/I. kat, 10000 Zagreb
Ivan Kosalec holds Associate Professorship on Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry University of Zagreb and he is a head of Department of Microbiology. Ivan teach courses on University's graduate studies of pharmacy, biochemistry and experimental biology. Besides teaching, he is scientifically focused on inhibition of virulence of medically importan yeasts. He study antimcirobial effects of susbtances of different origin in vitro. Last few years Ivan is occupied by systemic thought and traditional medicine.
- 2006. Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry; University of Zagreb, Postgraduate doctoral study, academic title: PhD, field of science: biomedicine and health
- 2002. Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry; University of Zagreb, Postgraduate study, academic title: MSc, field of science: biomedicine and health
- 1997. Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry; University of Zagreb, graduate study of pharmacy, Master of Pharmacy (BSc)
- 1997 – today, Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry; University of Zagreb
- University of Maribor; EMA; INRA, ...
- Principal investigatior on University of Zagreb supported projects on topic: Modulation of virulence of medically important Candida spp.
- collaborator on IPA project «RapidCell»
- Croatian Pharmaceutical Association
- delegate in European Medicines Agency (HMPC Committee)
- assessor of (traditional) herbal medicinal products and homeopathic products, Croatian Agency for medicines and medicinal products
- member of ISKRA Committee on Ministry of Health of Republic of Croatia
- editor in Journal of Pharmaceutical Microbiology
- editor in Archives of Industrial Hygiene and Toxicology
- member of Croatian medical homeopathic association (HOMED), coordinator for homeopathic pharmacy
- trivia: mountaineer, on-road cyclist
The works included in the Croatian scientific bibliography (CROSBI)