Danijela Jonjić - zamjena
Phone: 01 6461 802
Address: Centre for Applied Pharmacy
Domagojeva 2, 10000 Zagreb
Danijela Jonjić, MPH, MPharm is teaching assistant at the Centre for Applied Pharmacy (replacement position for Assistant Professor Iva Mucalo, PhD). She takes part in teaching graduate courses on Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacotherapy, Pharmaceutical care and Professional training for pharmacists. Her scientific interests include pharmaceutical care, public health, social pharmacy and medication management service.
- 2009 – 2012: School of Medicine, University of Zagreb, Postgraduate study - Master of Public Health;
- 1998 - 2003: Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry, University of Zagreb, Graduate study of Pharmacy, academic title - Master of Pharmacy.
- September 2017 – today: Teaching assistant at the Centre for Applied Pharmacy, Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry, University of Zagreb;
- April 2007-Sepetmber 2017: Professional Associate at the Croatian Chamber of Pharmacists; Commissioner for Chamber’s Quality Assurance; Delegated coordinator at Internal Market Information System (IMI) at European Commission; writer and co-editor of Chamber's newsletter “Bilten HLJK”;
- October 2015 – 2017: Teaching associate at the Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry, University of Zagreb (Pharmaceutical Care);
- December 2013 – April 2014: Pharmacy assistant at the community pharmacy Rexall Pharma Plus, 807 Broadview Avenue, Toronto, ON M4K 2P8, Canada;
- May 2008: Teaching associate at the Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry, University of Zagreb (Consultation skills);
- November 2004 – April 2007: Community pharmacist, ZU Ljekarne Vidmar, Fallerovo šetalište 2, Zagreb;
- November 2003 – November 2004: Pharmacist - intern, ZU Ljekarne Zagrebačke županije M. Magdalenića 1, Velika Gorica; Gradske ljekarne Sisak, S. I A. Radića 48, Sisak.
- May 2009: Educational program in the Pharmaceutical Care and Public Health by the University of Strathclyde, Greater Glasgow Clyde Health Board & NHS Education Scotland, Glasgow, UK;
- November 2007: TEMPUS project JEP 18028-2003 Consultation skills Teaching Clinical Pharmacy Workshop Facilitator, School of Pharmacy, University of London, London, UK;
- September 2006 - October 2006: Introduction to Master of Clinical Pharmacy, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK.
- August 2014 – May 2015: Coordinator of the national public health project "Breathe easier due to pharmacist and allergologist" as part of the EAACI Allergy Awareness Campaign.
- April 2009 – May 2012: Clinical Pharmacy Workshop Facilitator at project “ADIVA Health Through Advice” organized by the Croatian Chamber of Pharmacists and PHOENIX Farmacija d. d., Croatia
- June 2008: Author and coordinator of the public health project “Promoting patient medication adherence in therapy” organized by the Croatian Chamber of Pharmacists & Institute of Public Health Dr. Andrija Štampar, Zagreb, Croatia.
Awards and honors:
- In 2015, recognition and award from the “Croatian Society for Patient Safety” for special contribution towards improving patient safety as coordinator of national public health project "Breathe easier due to pharmacist and allergologist" as part of EAACI Allergy Awareness Campaign.
- License for independent work by the Croatian Chamber of Pharmacists (2004 - today)
- Member of international research group “Implementation of comprehensive medication management (CMM) services in different scenarios worldwide” Federal University of Minas Gerais, Brazil, Center for Pharmaceutical Care Studies, Fairview Health Services, USA
- Member of the European Society on Clinical Pharmacy
- Member of the Ontario Pharmacists Association (2013-2014).