Phone: 01 6394 411
Address: Centre for Applied Pharmacy
Domagojeva 2, 10000 Zagreb
Andrea Brajković, MPharm is an assistant at the Centre for Applied Pharmacy. She takes part in teaching graduate courses of Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacotherapy, Pharmaceutical care and Professional training for pharmacists. Her scientific interests include pharmaceutical care and medication management service.
- 2016. – today: Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry, University of Zagreb, Postgraduate doctoral study, field of science: Biomedicine and Health
- 2009. - 2014.: Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry, University of Zagreb, Graduate study of Pharmacy, academic title: Master of Pharmacy
- 2006. – today: assistant at the Centre for Applied Pharmacy, Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry, University of Zagreb
- 2015. – 2016.: Pharmacy intern at Nevenka Filipčić Pharmacy, Zagreb
- September 2016: Department of Practice and Policy, School of Pharmacy, University of London, London, UK
- October - December 2014.: Hospital de Poniente, El Ejido, Spain (Erasmus+ traineeship)
- February - June 2014.: Food Science Lab, University of Algarve, Faro, Portugal (Erasmus+ study abroad)
- Associate on project funded by the University of Zagreb: Impact of potentially inappropriate medications on clinical outcomes in elderly patients (2016)
Awards and honours
- Dean’s award for the project "Case Study Competition goes regional 2013"
- Croatian Chamber of Pharmacists (2016 - today)